It’s time to get back to loving myself

October 24, 2011

It was a very mellow day.

Woke up at 8 a.m. Wrote my blog. Anthony and “Joe”, were still sleeping. I didn’t have time to make up any food so I grabbed a watermelon on the way out the door. My stomach was still hurting from the rice the night before. I was chugging the water to try to get myself hydrated again and hopefully start feeling better. I feel that I am over my rice eating, destructive behavior. I don’t know why I kept eating it when I knew I would have bad results…I don’t understand the ridiculous things I do sometimes. I am ready to get back to loving myself.

I rode 4 miles to work. It was a new cleaning job and I wasn’t sure what I was in store for me. Thankfully the house was fine and easy to clean. After I finished cleaning I ate my watermelon and had a horrible case of melon belly. Then I rode a couple of miles to the fruit stand. I bought three watermelon and some apples and rode 2 miles home.

At home I dropped off the watermelon and checked my e-mail. Anthony and Joe were up and about. Anthony made me 50 oz. of fresh squeezed oj that I took with me for my next job. I rode 2 miles to that job. While I was there my client told me it was going to get down to 29 degrees tonight. I called up the guys and asked them to go out in the garden and pick all the green tomatoes for me. I drank my oj while I was there. I was feeling kind of nervous about Joe and Anthony leaving. All three of us have had so much fun the past week. I am not ready for the fun to be over. I thought it would be a good idea to get some fun adventures set up for after they leave so I don’t have a huge let down. I sent a text to my friend Will and set up a hike for Sunday afternoon. Yay! I love hanging out with Will 🙂

After that job I rode 2 miles to my last job. I talked to Maggie for a while. Telling her about my adventures the day before. We were both laughing so hard, it was such a fun day and so many funny things happened. I will be posting the video we took of our adventures soon…probably tonight. I cleaned Maggie’s house, did laundry and made them dinner. Then I rode a mile home.

My stomach was still upset and I was really tired. I lied down on the couch and dozed off briefly. Savana came home and there were about 10 neighbor kids running around the yard, knocking on the door. I was getting a little bit crabby with getting constantly woken up. I told Savana to have the kids stop knocking and lied back down but then Jonathan came by. I finally gave up getting a nap and got up to talk to Jonathan and the guys.

Jonathan was here for about an hour. After he left I ate a bunch of grapes. My stomach was still yucky and I kept having acid burps…so gross. We all got in the car and rode across town to pick up the lady borrowing my roommates car so she could have the car for the week. On the drove back to my house I stopped at “Fred Meyers” and bought a lb. of mixed greens and some mango’s. Back at home the lady took off with the car. Anthony, Joe and I decided to watch “Deliverance” on the laptop. I made up my salad with my raw tahini/lemon dressing. I ate it while watching the movie.

After the movie we were all tired. My roommate was home and so we were all back on the futon together. I was so warm snuggled in the middle and I fell asleep right away.

I didn’t get in any introductions. I will have to make sure to catch up on that.

Published byCrazybananalady

I am a transformational coach. I help people find the truth inside of themselves to live a peaceful and content life.


  • stella

    October 26, 2011 at 1:33 am Reply

    i gotta ask, what kind of juicer to you use? there seems to be a lot of juicing happening at your home, and i’m wondering what sort of apparatus you use. thanks!

  • Christina

    January 17, 2012 at 11:59 pm Reply

    I get acid burps sometimes too when I mix cooked food with fruit. Why do you think that is???

    • Vibrant Victoria

      January 18, 2012 at 1:34 am Reply

      It’s bad food combining.

Post a Comment