Day two

Today was really tough. I went to bed at 10:30 last night and was woken up by one of my cats at 5:30. I tried to go back to sleep for an hour but it didn’t work. I knew I would be tired from not sleeping too well the night before.
I ate a 1/4 watermelon and a cantaloupe at 7:30. At 8 I biked a mile to work. At work I was dragging. I cleaned for 2 hours and biked 2 miles to my next job. I felt weak and knew I needed to eat more. At my next job I ate 2 cantaloupe. I felt much better and cleaned for 2 more hours. My thoughts were not peaceful thoughts and I knew my body was acidic still, probably from all the fats I had for dinner the day before.
After that I went to the co-op. Bought some organic celery and organic grapes. I ate 2 lbs. of grapes on the patio, rode to Bittercreek and picked up meat scraps for my cats. I had a large glass of fresh squeezed orange juice at Bittercreek. After that I went to the bank and rode the bus back home. Switched bikes and picked up my daughter on the tandem at her grandma’s a block away and we rode a mile to my last job. I cleaned for 1 1/2 hours there and had a 10 kiwi, head of romaine smoothie. After work, we biked a mile back home. I was really really tired and the bike ride home was a real struggle. My mind kept thinking repetitive thoughts about all the cooked food I love, I was so hard to not pick some up and eat it. For some reason I kept thinking it would wake me up and give me energy, when really what I needed was sleep.
Once I got home I layed down on the couch and took a two hour nap. Woke up feeling much better. Drank a bunch of water, watered the garden.
Watched a movie with my friend Jonathan and ate 2 lbs. of local cherries. Felt really good, peaceful thoughts were back. Cooked food cravings were gone…whew! Made it through another day.

Published byCrazybananalady

I am a transformational coach. I help people find the truth inside of themselves to live a peaceful and content life.

No Comments

Post a Comment