Day five of health and fitness week

Day five! I woke up to my alarm at 5:25 a.m.. Did all my wake up calls, washed some laundry, wrote my blog and helped out with breakfast in the kitchen. Right before breakfast I received a call from a good friend of mine in Boise. She has been a real support to me in my life back in Boise and was the person who introduced me to the 80/10/10 book. It was not a good conversation, she had so much anger and bitterness about some things she has been questioning. I offered to get together with her when I got home to talk about things that I had discovered in connection to the issues she was having a hard time with and was basically told that our friendship is not happening anymore. It was a hard blow and I was feeling really sad about it. I didn’t eat much at breakfast. I wasn’t that hungry. I had a little bit of watermelon and was thinking I should eat more so I wouldn’t crash before lunch, but I just couldn’t get it down.
After breakfast Grant offered to listen if I wanted to talk about things. I took him up on it and shared the hurt, cried briefly. I felt lighter and better after that. Spent the rest of the morning doing more laundry, cleaning, laughing and talking to people. Did a video interview with Kevin Rogers.
Lunch I had blended banana’s. I was feeling so tired that as soon as lunch was over I went straight to my room to take a nap. It was a good nap. I woke up and talked to Ron for a little bit on the internet. I met Ron at the Woodstock fruit festival. He was one of the people that worked at the retreat. I had no idea he was interested in me. He is so gorgeous and there were lots of very beautiful women there. I figured I wasn’t even in his league…so to speak. After I got home, he contacted me on facebook and told me what he was really thinking and feeling about me. Anyway, we have been staying in contact…seeing what happens…you never know πŸ™‚ So, after talking with Ron I got together with Harley (Durianrider) so he could do a video of me. The day was dreary, rainy and drizzling. We decided to wait until tomorrow and hope for sunlight…which is pretty rare in this part of the world. In the mean time, he showed me how to do video on my mac and how to play around with imovie. It was great information and I look forward to having some fun making video’s in the future.
A half hour before dinner I went back to my room. I opened the window and sat staring out at the clouds hanging down on the mountains. It was so beautiful and the air was so crisp and clean. I just stayed in that place meditating for a while, breathing deep.
Dinner was great as usual. The theme was “The lion, witch and the wardrobe”. The decorations and set up were amazing. I had orange nectarine juice, a bunch of oranges and later on a whole lot of tomatoes. Before dinner every night we share our gratitude’s. I just love hearing everyone share about how much they appreciate each other. There was a fire going in the wood stove and the room was very warm and cozy, filled with great conversation and laughter. It a very happy, comfortable, fun evening.
Back in my room at bedtime, my roommates and I had a good pow wow session. Sharing our “dirty little secrets”, encouraging and supporting each other. Yay, for Danielle and Katie.
Only one more day left. I really really am not ready for this week to be over πŸ™

Published byCrazybananalady

I am a transformational coach. I help people find the truth inside of themselves to live a peaceful and content life.


  • Anonymous

    September 19, 2011 at 10:13 pm Reply

    Chomping at the bit, looking forward to reading of your last day and a post-event wrap up! πŸ™‚

  • Yogaranka

    September 24, 2011 at 1:52 am Reply

    Please don't let Michelle ruin your wonderful relationship with Doug and the 8.1.1 crew!

  • Vibrantvic

    September 24, 2011 at 4:05 am Reply

    thank you Yogaranka. I have no intention of doing that. She has to work out her own stuff, hopefully she comes back around πŸ™‚

Post a Comment